* Help with query-replace-regular expression
@ 2006-09-11 13:22 jade_lindquist
From: jade_lindquist @ 2006-09-11 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm struggling with emacs' implementation of regexp. I'd certainly
appreciate some pointers.

I'd like to replace lines like: /*#midp1_0#*///<editor-fold>

with:

//#if midp1_0

the phrase midp1_0 could be debug or some other alpha plus _ sequence

Thus I've tried M-x query-tags-regexp:
to: //#if \\1

but I don't get any matches.

Pehaps I need to escape other characters?

Thanks,
jdl