* X input problem with Emacs22  on FC4
@ 2007-03-23 15:58 hyhhdd
From: hyhhdd @ 2007-03-23 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

In Emacs21.4 on FC4, I used X input method "fcitx" to input chinese and
it did well.
Recently, I upgrade Emacs to 22.0.50.1. It seems the input method does
not work with the new Emacs in the same system configuration.
Who knowns why and how to get around it?? Thanks a lot.

My bset regard.

* Re: X input problem with Emacs22  on FC4
@ 2007-03-27 20:38 ` seasonhu
From: seasonhu @ 2007-03-27 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

hyhhdd@sina.com.cn writes:

> In Emacs21.4 on FC4, I used X input method "fcitx" to input chinese and
> it did well.
> Recently, I upgrade Emacs to 22.0.50.1. It seems the input method does
> not work with the new Emacs in the same system configuration.
> Who knowns why and how to get around it?? Thanks a lot.
>
> My bset regard.

Try to add this line in your ~/.Xdefaults:

*inputMethod: fcitx

--
brook, aquatic, shrimp. daVinci
SuScMoScMeScVScMaAqJPSaSaUSaNCapPSc