* Flyspell Can't check region...
@ 2008-04-11 12:39 Sébastien Vauban
From: Sébastien Vauban @ 2008-04-11 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

(I think that) Since I installed `flyspell.el' 1.7n from:

    http://www-sop.inria.fr/mimosa/Manuel.Serrano/flyspell/flyspell.html

I often have that error message:

    Checking region...
    if: Can't check region...

while nothing happens --- my buffer doesn't get checked.

I don't have clues yet on how to reproduce this. Sorry. Is there
a way to get more info about what's going on?

Best regards,
  Seb

PS- My config is `aspell' under Ubuntu Gutsy.

--
Sébastien Vauban