* How to change a variable amount of characters
@ 2009-07-21 16:21 Decebal
From: Decebal @ 2009-07-21 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

For example I would like to change all the spaces at the beginnen of a
line to an underscore.
The following three lines:
  - first line
  - second line
    - more indentation

would become:
__- first line
__- second line
____- more indentation

Can this be done?

* Re: How to change a variable amount of characters
@ 2009-07-21 16:33 ` Teemu Likonen
From: Teemu Likonen @ 2009-07-21 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 2009-07-21 09:21 (-0700), Decebal wrote:

> For example I would like to change all the spaces at the beginnen of a
> line to an underscore.
> The following three lines:
>   - first line
>   - second line