From: Thorsten Bonow <thorsten.bonow@post.rwth-aachen.de>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: line number
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:08:38 +0100	[thread overview]

    Daniel> However, the working is weird. I found the display-line-numer, but,
    Daniel> yes. it shows line number, but whenever I try to edit a source code,
    Daniel> the line number is disappeared. Is other way to keep the line number
    Daniel> showing?

Sorry I garbled the link. Still in no-sleep mode. I found a lot more there,
including a detailed discussion of the proposed solutions and their
drawbacks. Have you given wb-line-numbers a shot?

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

"An accident has occurred at Chernobyl nuclear power station. One
of the atomic reactors has been damaged. Measures are being taken
to eliminate the consequences of the accident. Aid is being given
to the victims. A government commission has been set up."

Moscow Radio's first report of the accident, 28 April 1986