* c++ mode
@ 2006-11-11 20:28 Gary Wessle
From: Gary Wessle @ 2006-11-11 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I have c++ mode on but can not get the feature where you hit ";, {, }"and
it will go to next line.
is there a variable need setting?

thanks

* C++ mode.
@ 2003-05-20 14:38 K Hollingworth
From: K Hollingworth @ 2003-05-20 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

According to emacs I have

GNU Emacs 20.7.1 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu, X toolkit) of Fri Mar 16 2001 on
porky.devel.redhat.com

I would like to customise c++ mode so that lines starting std::cerr are
marked in a different red as most of them are for debugging and it
would be nice to be able to spot them easily.  Is this possible?  It
would be acceptable to mark everything in the std namespace in red.

I'm a bit of a newbie with emacs so apologies as I don't know all the
terminology yet!

--
 Kirsty Hollingworth                                <kh25@york.ac.uk>
      Department of Biology, University of York, York, YO10 5YW