* emacs startup slow
@ 2006-12-09 15:49 Wolfgang Korsch
From: Wolfgang Korsch @ 2006-12-09 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
  I am running emacs-22 (same with emacs-21) on FC6.
It turns out that it takes more than 30s for emacs to
startup (even emacs -nw) when I run within a WEP key enabled
network. It's fine within a network w/o WEP key (fast startup).

I have no idea how to pin down the problem.

Any hints or help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
  Wolfgang