* iswitch-like bookmark-jump ?
@ 2003-04-10  7:19 François Fleuret
From: François Fleuret @ 2003-04-10  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Now that  I use  iswitchb-mode, I miss  it when  I don't have  it. For
instance,  is it  possible to  set up  the selection  of  bookmarks in
bookmark-jump so that  it is done the same way  (and in find-file too,
and others) ? I think I saw something like that somewhere.

At least, is there an option so that the completion in the mini-buffer
(with [tab]) cycles through all potential completions instead of begin
stuck after the longest common substring ?

Thanks in advance,

FF