Michael Heerdegen writes: > Hi, > > do you know the problem that after some time, you have forgotten which > messages of a thread were important, and what you wanted to do after > some consent has been made? > > I would like a simple feature in Gnus that could be described as "Thread > notes": when I click on a message, a file (maybe org) opens, maybe with > a link back to that message (the file itself would be attached to the > thread) where you could store some notes about the thread. When you > later need to reconsider that thread, that file would serve as a summary > of the aspects that were important to you, with links to the messages > and text passages, so you spare the time to re-read the whole thread and > find the passages yourself. > > Is something like that already possible, with means of Gnus or Org, that > is similarly convenient? I'm not a heavy org-mode user, so I would > prefer a solution that is build up on Gnus instead of Org. > > Or do people have other interesting workflows that are worth sharing > helping with that kind of problem? I have the following capture template for TODO's