* change textheight and set position
@ 2004-06-27 16:41 Fabian Braennstroem
From: Fabian Braennstroem @ 2004-06-27 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to copy some text and yank it with a different font-size
in the middle of the line.
I tried using 'set-face-font', but that changes the font for some existing
faces. It would be the best, if I would be able to choose just a different font
style before I yank the text, e.g. Info-title-1-face. Does anybody have an idea?

Greetings!
--
Fabian Braennstroem
Duesseldorf/Berlin