From: Stephen Berman <Stephen.Berman@gmx.net>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Anybody is using 'tabbar.el'?
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:44:41 +0200	[thread overview]

On 27 Apr 2007 17:51:50 -0700 Vols <volunteers@gmail.com> wrote:

> I saw there are two arrows there,  but the left arrow is always gray
> and when I click the right arrow, nothing happened.

The left arrow should only be gray when the first (leftmost) tab in
the current tabset is visible, so there's no need to scroll left.  The
right arrow should be grey when only one tab is visible, because you
cannot scroll right until no tabs are visible.  If the left arrow is
grey even when the first tab is not visible, or the right arrow does
not scroll when two or more tabs are visible, then it sounds like a
bug to me.  What version of tabbar.el are you using?  If you are using
the latest released version (tabbar-version 1.3), I would highly
recommend replacing it with the latest CVS version (tabbar-version
2.0, CVS 1.69), which has fixed numerous bugs and made various
improvements.  But if you do, be aware that there were major changes
between 1.3 and 2.0, and you may have to make changes to your ~/.emacs
or custom-file.

Steve Berman