* Muse mode faces
@ 2007-09-18  2:53 Amy Templeton
From: Amy Templeton @ 2007-09-18  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi again...odd question, perhaps...so I've tried to customize the faces in
muse-mode (I use planner with muse). However, every time I start a new emacs
instance (usually after having turned my computer off), the original faces
have returned (specifically, I want to change the headers so that they won't
be unusually tall or in a different font, or bold, but will be different
colors). This is especially odd since all of my (require 'such-and-such)
commands are loaded *before* my customize file, and also because the
color-theme I use isn't supposed to change those (just in case, I set them
to what I prefer in the color theme, but the same problem still occurs). Any
ideas on what's going on here? I've checked my .emacs for any code that
would change these faces back, to no avail...

Thanks,
Amy

--
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that
is not being talked about.

* Re: Muse mode faces
@ 2007-09-21  0:18 ` Michael Olson
From: Michael Olson @ 2007-09-21  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Amy Templeton <amy.g.templeton@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi again...odd question, perhaps...so I've tried to customize the
> faces in muse-mode (I use planner with muse). However, every time I
> start a new emacs instance (usually after having turned my computer
> off), the original faces have returned (specifically, I want to change
> the headers so that they won't be unusually tall or in a different
> font, or bold, but will be different colors). This is especially odd
> since all of my (require 'such-and-such) commands are loaded *before*
> my customize file, and also because the color-theme I use isn't
> supposed to change those (just in case, I set them to what I prefer in
> the color theme, but the same problem still occurs). Any ideas on
> what's going on here? I've checked my .emacs for any code that would
> change these faces back, to no avail...

Hi Amy,

Set muse-colors-autogen-headings to nil.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: Muse mode faces
@ 2007-10-01  0:16   ` Amy Templeton
From: Amy Templeton @ 2007-10-01  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Michael Olson <mwolson@gnu.org> wrote:
> Amy Templeton <amy.g.templeton@gmail.com> writes:
> > I've tried to customize the faces in muse-mode (I use planner with
> > muse). However, every time I start a new emacs instance (usually after
> > having turned my computer off), the original faces have returned
> > (specifically, I want to change the headers so that they won't be
> > unusually tall or in a different font, or bold, but will be different
> > colors). This is especially odd since all of my (require 'such-and-such)
> > commands are loaded *before* my customize file, and also because the
> > color-theme I use isn't supposed to change those (just in case, I set
> > them to what I prefer in the color theme, but the same problem still
> > occurs). Any ideas on what's going on here? I've checked my .emacs for
> > any code that would change these faces back, to no avail...

> Set muse-colors-autogen-headings to nil.

That worked. Thanks a lot!

Amy

--
One-Shot Case Study, n.:
        The scientific equivalent of the four-leaf clover, from which it is