* RE: Better buffer menu?
@ 2002-09-06 14:14 Bingham, Jay
       [not found] ` <mailman.1031322366.14099.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Bingham, Jay @ 2002-09-06 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

The variable that Kai is referring to is mouse-buffer-menu-mode-mult and as he stated it applies only to the mouse buffer menu i.e. the menu that you get when you do C-mouse-1.  I have mine set to 2.  I don't think that there is a similar variable for the buffer menu on the menu bar.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-

From: Henrik Jönsson @ 2002-09-06  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have recently switched from XEmacs to Gnu Emacs. I am very happy
with this so far. However, I don't like the buffer menu (in the GUI
menu). E.g. the buffer names is not left centered. The XEmacs is
better. It sorts the buffers according to the type.

Is it possible to this in Gnu Emacs?

/henrik