* using doc-view
@ 2008-03-13 15:21 jb162
From: jb162 @ 2008-03-13 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi, where can I find a HOWTO on using doc-view? I read about it in
Bill Clementson's blog and I have emacs 23.0.60.1 installed via the ubuntu
emacs-snapshot package. There is no doc-view function (in the blog I
mentioned it suggests M-x doc-view RET will prompy for a file) but
there is a doc-view-mode and lots of other functions available...I
just don't know how to use them.

Thanks.

Jim