* Fell in love with that color theme & fonts, how can I make it?
@ 2005-08-30 16:12 Emre Sevinc
From: Emre Sevinc @ 2005-08-30 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using GNU Emacs on my Debian GNU/Linux
with default fonts and color settings (as a newbie
I did nothing more than change the white background
into a cornsilk one using M-x set-background-color).

Then one day in a Lisp blog at
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jesnellm/blog/archive/2005-08-29.html
I've seen this screenshot:

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jesnellm/blog/stc/slime-sprof.png

and fell in love with the color theme and fonts.

Can any of you Emacs wizards tell me how to set
those fonts and color theme for my Lisp editing on Emacs
running on Linux?

Thanks in advance.

--
Emre Sevinc

eMBA Software Developer         Actively engaged in:
http:www.bilgi.edu.tr           http://ileriseviye.org
http://www.bilgi.edu.tr         http://fazlamesai.net
Cognitive Science Student       http://cazci.com
http://www.cogsci.boun.edu.tr