* Changing control keys
@ 2007-01-18 18:32 H.
From: H. @ 2007-01-18 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Unforuntately,  left hand lacks the agility to press Ctrl and X without
diverging from the home position, and the lab keyboards at my
university lack a Ctrl key on the right.

Therefore, my two questions:
1. I assume it's possible to change individual commands to use
CAP-LOCKS instead of Ctrl, but could someone please remind me how this
is done?
2. Is there a way to universally change all commands that use one
control key to use another? (In this case, CTRL --> CAPS LOCK).

Thanks!