* Anuncio sobre el Manual de AUCTeX para GNU Emacs
@ 2010-11-11 22:29 smc
From: smc @ 2010-11-11 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

For those of you who are Spanish-speaking people, I've just published
an announce about the AUCTeX Manual for GNU Emacs.

This is the Emacs manual # 52 for which we have completed the
alpha phase of translation into Spanish.

Acabo de publicar un "Anuncio sobre el Manual de AUCTeX para GNU Emacs".

Este es el manual número 52 para Emacs del que hemos finalizado
la fase alfa de la traducción.

El anuncio se encuentra en

http://gnu.manticore.es/node/840

Saludos

--
Suso
http://gnu.manticore.es

* Re: Anuncio sobre el Manual de AUCTeX para GNU Emacs
@ 2010-11-12  8:31 ` Oleksandr Gavenko
From: Oleksandr Gavenko @ 2010-11-12  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 12.11.2010 0:29, smc wrote:
> For those of you who are Spanish-speaking people, I've just published
> an announce about the AUCTeX Manual for GNU Emacs.
>
> This is the Emacs manual # 52 for which we have completed the
> alpha phase of translation into Spanish.

How about these lists (I don't know original main addresses):

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.announce
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.auctex.announce

I think discussion in help list about completed  translation some off topic.

* Re: Anuncio sobre el Manual de AUCTeX para GNU Emacs
@ 2010-11-12  9:15   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-11-12  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oleksandr Gavenko; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenko@bifit.com.ua> writes:

> On 12.11.2010 0:29, smc wrote:
>> For those of you who are Spanish-speaking people, I've just published
>> an announce about the AUCTeX Manual for GNU Emacs.
>>
>> This is the Emacs manual # 52 for which we have completed the
>> alpha phase of translation into Spanish.
>>
> How about these lists (I don't know original main addresses):
>
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.announce
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.auctex.announce

+1

And please send URLs to the sources themselves, it helps people
trust what they read.

--
 Bastien