* Emacs and printing
@ 2012-03-07 17:44 baddream
From: baddream @ 2012-03-07 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hello!  I'm not an Emacs person but one of my clients is.  I'm having
difficulty finding a clear "howto" in configuring Emacs for printing.  The
operating system is FC16 and it's a basic network HP laser printer.
Printing works fine from the gnome desktop.  They had an old version of
mandrake but the system died and we re-installed with FC16.  Now the
printing from Emacs won't work.  (esc-X) ps-print-buffer says
"Printing...done" but nothing actually prints to the printer.  I've found
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/PrintingFromEmacs
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/PrintingFromEmacs  and wasn't clear where to
go with it at reviewing.  Any reference or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.  I've never felt so handicapped before and it's getting
frustrating.

Thank you!