* Adding additional font-lock face to info files
@ 2006-12-16 18:03 Angelina Carlton
From: Angelina Carlton @ 2006-12-16 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
When reading info files, I would like to highlight strings that are quoted
by the author with `'

For example in the excellent book emacs-lisp-intro this snippet:
,----
| Both the examples just mentioned work identically to move point forward
| three sentences.  (Since `multiply-by-seven' is not bound to a key, it
| could not be used as an example of key binding.)
`----
The string `multiply-by-seven' is what I would want font locked.
Unfortunately I am not far enough into this book to learn how to do
this. :-)

The only faces I see that I am able to customize are:
info-header-node		   info-header-xref
info-menu-header		   info-menu-star
info-node			   info-title-1
info-title-2			   info-title-3
info-title-4			   info-xref
info-xref-visited

Thanks!
--
-----Angelina Carlton-----
orchid on irc.freenode.net

* RE: Adding additional font-lock face to info files
@ 2006-12-16 19:08 ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2006-12-16 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

> When reading info files, I would like to highlight strings
> that are quoted by the author with `'

I have done this already (and also strings: "..."). Try this:

doc - http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/InfoPlus

library - http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/info+.el

* Re: Adding additional font-lock face to info files
@ 2006-12-16 21:26   ` Angelina Carlton
From: Angelina Carlton @ 2006-12-16 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I have done this already (and also strings: "..."). Try this:
>
> doc - http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/InfoPlus
>
> library - http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/info+.el

Thanks Drew, just what I was looking for.
--
-----Angelina Carlton-----
orchid on irc.freenode.net