At Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:52:54 -0700, Suvayu Ali wrote: > [snip] > > I was trying to get something like this working. To follow the > discussion look at the thread "conditional font faces" from the 27th of > February to 5th of March. > > The only solution was to use a theme which uses similar colour schemes > as no window to present a consistent environment in either and X window > or the terminal. > > GL and plz do post back if you find something that can actually switch > between to themes without resorting to the above compromise. > Thanks to malsyned on #emacs I have the following that works like a charm: (add-hook 'after-make-frame-functions '(lambda (f) (with-selected-frame f (if (window-system f) (color-theme-gray30) (color-theme-emacs-nw))))) Jim > > Jim > >> Into ~/.emacs to find out. > >> > >> > > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. >