Sergey Organov writes: >>> GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (documentation files) are likely to be >>> installed on Linux hosts, I think. >> >> In Info format? I could only find it in HTML format. > > You are right. Entirely unexpected from a GNU project. The GNU standard C++ library, like many other C++ libraries, provide in-header documentation with Doxygen. It would likely be nice to parse those in C and C++ mode both, as it's commonly used in both. When you do file a request, maybe include that suggestion. -- Arsen Arsenović