* Is anybody using "NotMuch" as an email client?
@ 2024-07-11 12:33 Dr Rainer Woitok
From: Dr Rainer Woitok @ 2024-07-11 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-Gnu-Emacs

Greetings,

currently I'm using "Rmail" for processing my email.   It works,  but it
also is rather spartan sometimes.  Somewhere someone mentioned "NotMuch"
but from searching the Internet, I'm not yet sure it is what I want.

Currently I'm using the traditional approach of storing related mails in
"mbox" type mail files.   Rather infrequently I have the need of search-
ing all mails in an mbox for a string or regular expression.  Apart from
reading and writing mails  I need to reply,  to forward and occasionally
to resend mails.   As for downloading attachments, it's mostly enough to
download them one by one  but sometimes I want to download them all in a
single sweep.

Is anybody out there  using  "NotMuch"  as their daily  email driver and
willing to share their experience?

Sincerely,
  Rainer