* Follow-up with Stefan about conditional keybindings
@ 2023-10-30  4:51 StrawberryTea
From: StrawberryTea @ 2023-10-30  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi Stefan. I tried following up with you through your email address but
my email was rejected as spam so I am replying here.

Using let-binding corfu-mode did not affect the output of
current-active-maps but the menu-item usage worked perfectly for all the
use-cases I was working on for a new Doom Emacs module. Thank you 😃.

I was hoping for a drop-in replacement for keymap-lookup/lookup-key/key-binding
that respects key translations to pick up some low-hanging fruit in Meow/God
Mode/Devil since those packages do not utilize the key-translation-map but it
seems that might be really complicated.

Love your MPC package by the way!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-10-30  4:51 UTC | newest]