Hi together I updated Emacs-Snapshot on Debian Etch two days ago. Since then, all italic and bold fonts are displayed in a tiny, almost illegible fontsize. It happens only under X. Additionally, since the update, Emacs starts with a rapid flickering frame, changing its size from fullscreen to a few centimeters and back again several times until the program is up. Does anybody where the problem could be and how to solve it? I'm using abobe-courier as default font. I should add that there were also updates for X.org coming with the same update. Thanks for help Sven