It's a good start. But I was not necessary thinking about games. More about animated ascii art, like cbonsai or cmatrix. Do you know any other, available as package to install ? About the games listed in Info node (emacs) Amusements, I do not get tetris and pong. Have they been removed ? Joel Reicher writes: > Sébastien Gendre writes: > >> In the terminal, we have some commands who are only for fun. Like >> cbonsai, cmatrix or pipes.sh. >> >> Do we have modes in Emacs that have the same purpose ? >> >> Like a mode that display a cat clock in ascii art, or any non useful >> but fun to watch ascii art ? > > Info node > > (emacs) Amusements > > That kind of thing? > > Cheers, > > - Joel