* Emacs taking very much cpu with semantic-idle-scheduler-time
@ 2006-09-05 23:37 LonelyStar
From: LonelyStar @ 2006-09-05 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello together,

When I leave emacs alone for a moment, it takes very cpu-time and some cpu
consuming applications (like i.E. games) loose resposivness.
The problem disapears if I set "semantic-idle-scheduler-idle-time" to a very
high value (so that it just does not happen).

Also: If I execute "semantic-complete-analyze-inline", emacs is busy for
quite long (maybe a minute) before giving me a message.

I am using the CVS version (22.0.50.1) with cedet.

Any Idea what coul be wrong?
Thanks!
Nathan
Sent from the Emacs - Help forum at Nabble.com.