* Re: help wanted with preview-latex
       [not found] <uwsse5nja.fsf@tiscali.co.uk>
@ 2007-11-19 19:23 ` David Kastrup
From: David Kastrup @ 2007-11-19 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

David Rod <angel_ov_north@tiscali.co.uk> writes:

> I am having difficulties installing preview-latex
> says error in process sentinel: Spawning child process: invalid argument
> I am a bit out of my depth
> I have had it working on my system before so it does work.
> Can anybody help?

Most likely the installation instructions would have helped.  They are
quite explicit about how to meet the prerequisites.

And if everything else fails, you can use the bug reporting instructions
and the respective menu instead of posting random messages to random
places.

There is no need to turn this into rocket science.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-11-19 19:23 UTC | newest]