* Emacs - xemacs question
@ 2002-11-21  9:25 Urban Gabor
From: Urban Gabor @ 2002-11-21  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I am using both emacs and Xemacs on my linux machine. I
have a simple problem, the answer may be too easy :-)).

The emacs works properly as I have set in the config file
(line-number mode, K&R style in C/C++ mode, etc). Though
Xemacs uses the same settings, it is not working the same.

Any ideas? CC the answers me,  please.

Gabaux
Linux is like a wigwam: no gates, no windows, and an apache
inside!