* How to run gpg via easypg without adding gpg dir into system Path on windows?
@ 2008-10-06  4:13 anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-10-06  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have an USB which has emacs and GnuPG (both are for windows) so I can
use them portablely.

What I feel not so convenient is that I have to set the GnuPG path into
system %Path%, otherwise easypg will not work. I have tried something
like:

  (setenv "PATH" (concat (concat (getenv "emacs_dir") "/../../GnuPG;" (getenv "PATH"))))

in .emacs but without luck.

Any advice will be appreciated.

* Re: How to run gpg via easypg without adding gpg dir into system Path on windows?
@ 2008-10-06  8:58 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2008-10-06  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: anhnmncb; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 06.10.2008 um 06:13 schrieb anhnmncb:

>   (setenv "PATH" (concat (concat (getenv "emacs_dir") "/../../
> GnuPG;" (getenv "PATH"))))

You also need to set the variable exec-path. This is used by internal
processes, PATH only plays a role in cases where a shell interpreter
is started to execute something. This variable usually is initialised
from the PATH variable in the environment in which GNU Emacs runs/
launched from.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.
				- Groucho Marx

* Re: How to run gpg via easypg without adding gpg dir into system Path on windows?
@ 2008-10-06 11:17   ` anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-10-06 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> Am 06.10.2008 um 06:13 schrieb anhnmncb:
>
>>   (setenv "PATH" (concat (concat (getenv "emacs_dir") "/../../
>> GnuPG;" (getenv "PATH"))))
>

> You also need to set the variable exec-path. This is used by internal
> processes, PATH only plays a role in cases where a shell interpreter
> is started to execute something. This variable usually is initialised
> from the PATH variable in the environment in which GNU Emacs runs/
> launched from.

Really nice help, thank you :)