* Cua-mode makes active region disappear in transient-mark-mode
@ 2008-11-24  9:24 Teemu Likonen
From: Teemu Likonen @ 2008-11-24  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I like cua-selection-mode for its rectangle support. Still, there is a
serious annoyance to which I haven't found a solution. This affects
region behavior in transient-mark-mode which I also use.

When I select a paragraph with M-h (mark-paragraph) and move the point
the region disappears if cua-mode is switched on. Without cua-mode I can
move the edges of the region and it stays visible. This is the only
reason why I don't keep cua-(selection-)mode on by default. Can I make
cua-mode to not make active region disappear?