* [Newbie] Colorizing keywords
@ 2003-04-23 17:46 Robert Pollard
From: Robert Pollard @ 2003-04-23 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

Is there a way to define the colors that are used for keywords in a
document?  For example, if I am editing an HTML document I want the
keywords colorized instead of just plain black and white.  I know there
is an HTML mode but it doesn't colorize anything.  Can I change the
colors to indicate what colors I want if there is a predefined color
scheme for a particular mode?

If there is a way to turn on colorization in HTML mode I would
appreciate someone letting me know how this works.

I am working in Cygwin and Emacs version 21.2.1.

Thanks in advance for any time you use to help me with,

Robert Pollard

[parent not found: <mailman.5118.1051120111.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]
[parent not found: <mailman.5158.1051202519.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]