* Emacs functions for inserting  C/C++ syntactical  comments
@ 2009-01-10  0:19 neerajsh1978
From: neerajsh1978 @ 2009-01-10  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is there any packsge/functions available that we can use for inserting
comments  on syntactical elements
like
File Header Comments, function, class comments etc...
 which can auto fill some of the stuff like class name function name
etc.

In vim c.vim has similar functionality but I am not able to find
similar functionality in cc-mode for emacs.

Thanks
Neeraj

* Re: Emacs functions for inserting C/C++ syntactical comments
@ 2009-01-11 18:46 ` Peter Milliken
From: Peter Milliken @ 2009-01-11 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: neerajsh1978@gmail.com; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs