* RE: .emacs file in windows XP
@ 2006-01-16 22:20 Rancier, Jeff
From: Rancier, Jeff @ 2006-01-16 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

What's the value of your %HOME% environmental variable, that's where you
.emacs file should live.

Thanks,
-jbr

* RE: .emacs file in windows XP
@ 2006-01-16  8:06 Herbert Euler
From: Herbert Euler @ 2006-01-16  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

>From: Senthil <sens2003@gmail.com>
>To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
>Subject: .emacs file in windows XP
>Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:26:22 +0530
>
>what should i do for emacs to load
>with the options specified in .emacs

You should set the HOME environment for your
Windows logging in user. This environment will
point to a directory contains your .emacs file.

      Regards,
      Herbert

* .emacs file in windows XP
@ 2006-01-16  7:56 Senthil