From: "Bingham, Jay" <Jay.Bingham@hp.com>
Subject: RE: Better buffer menu?
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:14:18 -0500	[thread overview]

The variable that Kai is referring to is mouse-buffer-menu-mode-mult and as he stated it applies only to the mouse buffer menu i.e. the menu that you get when you do C-mouse-1.  I have mine set to 2.  I don't think that there is a similar variable for the buffer menu on the menu bar.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-