* PHP parser of emacs calendar file format
@ 2006-11-06 10:44 rune_kg
From: rune_kg @ 2006-11-06 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey

I'm building a little emacs inspired webPIM. As I think the emacs way of
doing the calendar textfile is the best thing since H20, I would like to
implement something like that into the PIM.

Does a Emacs Calendar Text File Parser for PHP exist:) Or do you have a clue
how to get started?

Thx and Cheers

Rune Kaagaard
rune@runelyd.dk

* Re: PHP parser of emacs calendar file format
       [not found] <mailman.236.1162852802.2155.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2006-11-10 18:26 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2006-11-10 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

rune_kg wrote:

> I'm building a little emacs inspired webPIM. As I think the emacs
> way of doing the calendar textfile is the best thing since H20, I
> would like to implement something like that into the PIM.
>
> Does a Emacs Calendar Text File Parser for PHP exist:)

This is not a direct solution, but you could look at icalendar.el (in
CVS Emacs). This exports/imports Emacs diary entries to/from iCalendar
format. I imagine there are probably PHP <-> iCalendar converters
already.

* Re: PHP parser of emacs calendar file format
@ 2006-11-10 21:06   ` rune_kg
From: rune_kg @ 2006-11-10 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thx Glenn

What a great idea:) Allready found some converters for Ical. Should be
possible to piece something together

Rune