* timeclock-x
@ 2012-12-13  3:07 asb
From: asb @ 2012-12-13  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I want to use timeclock-x and the code written by Joseph Brenner to keep track of the time I spend on different projects. I put timeclock-x in my emacs directory and the line
(require 'timeclock-x)
in my .emacs file.  When I start up emacs, I get the error

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `/home/asb/.emacs':

error: Can't find library /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calendar/timeclock.el

Although the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calendar/timeclock.el
doesn't exist, the compiled file
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calendar/timeclock.elc
does.  What do I do to get timeclock-x to use the compiled file?

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-12-13  3:07 UTC | newest]