* open new file on mac os
@ 2009-09-13 23:15 Per Jr. Greisen
From: Per Jr. Greisen @ 2009-09-13 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

My problems is that I cannot create a new file using emacs from the command
line and I think it is a linking problem. If I type
emacs newfile

it returns
The / file does not exist.

I am using the emacs in the application folder
open -a Emacs.app
if I on the other hand uses the emacs in /usr/bin/emacs I do not have any
problems creating a new file but here I do not have any GUI available.

How to resolve this - thanks in advance

Best

Per

[parent not found: <mailman.6647.1252933876.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]