* Knoppix is not entirely free software
@ 2003-11-13  2:39 Richard Stallman
       [not found] ` <rms@gnu.org>
From: Richard Stallman @ 2003-11-13  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

A few months ago, I found out that Knoppix included some non-free
software, and the developer said he didn't want to change that.

If he has changed his policies in the meantime, please tell me; that
would be good news.  But otherwise, please do not recommend the use of
Knoppix on GNU mailing lists.  Please recommend only entirely free
software.

(I am not on the help-gnu-emacs list; someone forwarded me a couple of
messages on this thread.)