* The JDE does not recognize JDK 1.7 javac. Assume JDK 1.6 Javac?
@ 2014-03-09 21:09 Richard Williams
From: Richard Williams @ 2014-03-09 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am using jdee for my intro java course. When I try to compile, this message always pops up. Is there a way to fix this? javac 1.6 seems to work totally fine for my purposes, so I was wondering if I can tell emacs to always assume 1.6. It is a hassle to always type yes, because most of the programs I am making are small ones to learn concepts, so I compile A LOT.

thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-03-09 21:09 UTC | newest]