* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-10-19 20:39 Roderick Corley
From: Roderick Corley @ 2004-10-19 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.toels.com/replica/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://toels.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-10-20 16:01 Kristi Rouse
From: Kristi Rouse @ 2004-10-20 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-23 20:33 Stephanie H. Covington
From: Stephanie H. Covington @ 2004-10-23 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-25  3:14 Art Curry
From: Art Curry @ 2004-10-25  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-31  6:40 Alfred Dixon
From: Alfred Dixon @ 2004-10-31  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.roiex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://roiex.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-03  9:32 Patrice McGowan
From: Patrice McGowan @ 2004-11-03  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-06  5:38 Beau Betts
From: Beau Betts @ 2004-11-06  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-07 10:51 Armando Matthews
From: Armando Matthews @ 2004-11-07 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-08 11:12 Jarrett D. Novak
From: Jarrett D. Novak @ 2004-11-08 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.yomoi.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.yomoi.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-14 14:22 Wendell Craig
From: Wendell Craig @ 2004-11-14 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-20  1:42 Christopher B. Roberson
From: Christopher B. Roberson @ 2004-11-20  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.icors.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.icors.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-24  2:19 Ramiro Rich
From: Ramiro Rich @ 2004-11-24  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-27  4:21 Kristie S. Welsh
From: Kristie S. Welsh @ 2004-11-27  4:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-28 17:56 Ramon Arnold
From: Ramon Arnold @ 2004-11-28 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-29 23:34 Antoine Jimenez
From: Antoine Jimenez @ 2004-11-29 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-01  3:25 Ron Fitzgerald
From: Ron Fitzgerald @ 2004-12-01  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.bhex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.bhex.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-09 21:16 Elvia Summers
From: Elvia Summers @ 2004-12-09 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-10 19:54 Stewart Merrill
From: Stewart Merrill @ 2004-12-10 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-15  1:51 Chauncey Callahan
From: Chauncey Callahan @ 2004-12-15  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-17 15:20 Penelope F. Mayes
From: Penelope F. Mayes @ 2004-12-17 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vanai.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.vanai.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-18  5:21 Ed C. Harrell
From: Ed C. Harrell @ 2004-12-18  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-21  7:50 Marisa B. Hensley
From: Marisa B. Hensley @ 2004-12-21  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://mecei.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.mecei.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-23  1:11 Lillian McDowell
From: Lillian McDowell @ 2004-12-23  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-24 17:01 Janice McQueen
From: Janice McQueen @ 2004-12-24 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-29  1:15 Rosalind Brooks
From: Rosalind Brooks @ 2004-12-29  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://ealz.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.ealz.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-30  9:11 Rigoberto Gregg