* YAsnippet: Alternative Triggering
@ 2008-09-10 10:35 Nordlöw
From: Nordlöw @ 2008-09-10 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I prefer to have my dabbrev-expand functions placed before yas/try-
expand() in hippie-expand-try-functions-list. This makes hippie-
expand() expand function calls and if/for/while/... expressions as a
symbol as my buffers often contain many symbols beginning with these
cases. So how do I make expansion of these YAsnippets trigger on
function/keyword + any-whitespace + '(' instead? In this way I would
get both dabbrev expand and yas/expand() the way I would like it to
work.

/Nordlöw

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-09-10 10:35 UTC | newest]