Hi, I want that Emacs starts with the frame/window configuration I saved before. e.g. the whole screen is divided into two buffers side by side with 2 different files open. How to do that? C-x r w r a (a as register a) I tried, but it does not save it. C-x r w r 1 (Register 1 I tried) but it doesn’t save it Because when I open emacs again, nothing is saved in my registers I tried C-x r j r a (a as the saved register) but it says, there is nothing saved Where is my mistake? -- Kind regards Gottfried