* change working directory in emacs
@ 2006-06-30 18:20 danielx
From: danielx @ 2006-06-30 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

When you find file in emacs, how does it it decide which directory you will
begin finding? Usually, it's the directory where you started emacs, but if
you've already opened some other files, you begin finding elsewhere. Also,
how can I tell emacs where I want to begin finding? Thanks!
Sent from the Emacs - Help forum at Nabble.com.