* Sql mode is not saving to the history file
@ 2012-12-09 16:17 Nikolay Kudryavtsev
From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev @ 2012-12-09 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello.

I'm trying to setup sql mode and there is one thing that is just not
working for me... It just would not store my statement history to the
input ring file.

Of course, I've set sql-input-ring-file-name, but it doesn't get
created, or if I create it myself — it's not getting changed.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-12-09 16:17 UTC | newest]