* Getting ispell to automatically accept first choice and cycle through choices
@ 2011-09-05 16:21 Jeffrey Spencer
From: Jeffrey Spencer @ 2011-09-05 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is there a way to get ispell when hitting a keyboard command to
automatically accept the number one choice. I thought I used to know a
way to do this but can't remember the shortcut now. I believe it cycles
through the available choices but can't seem to find any docs on it.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
________________________
Jeffrey Spencer

* Re: Getting ispell to automatically accept first choice and alt+f to the end of the word
@ 2011-09-05 18:07 ` Jeffrey Spencer
From: Jeffrey Spencer @ 2011-09-05 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Nevermind I had figured out it is C-. but this wasn't working in
terminal so set it to (M-.). The function I was using was
'flyspell-auto-correct-word.

Another quick related question is this function doesn't move the cursor
to the end of the word like it does with running the dabbrev command.
Can this be modified to force it to go to the end of the word after
running 'flyspell-auto-correct-word? I tried writing a function but it
didn't work since I'm new to lisp programming it may have been off. This
seems like a rather easy thing to do.