* Time stamp in html-helper-mode
@ 2009-10-23 20:25 Mik
From: Mik @ 2009-10-23 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I was using html-helper-mode with Emacs 20.13.50.2 to make web-pages,
and found that
the time stamp ("Last modified") between the hhmts tags was
automatically updated when
the file was saved.   I have now upgraded to 22.3.1, but find the
feature no longer works.
I checked that the variable html-helper-do-write-file-hooks is set to
"t".  Anyone know what
is wrong?

I was running the older Emacs on a Mac G4 (OS X 10.3) but am now on a
Mac INTEL
with OS  X 10.5, but I wouldn't think that platform should make a
difference.

* Re: Time stamp in html-helper-mode
@ 2009-10-25 21:11 ` ken
From: ken @ 2009-10-25 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

I encountered the same thing before.  That was like a million problems
ago, but I believe the deal was that somebody inside emacs changed the
beginning and ending tags (something like hhtms) to something else.  All
I did was find the variable name for the tags, find where in the
emacs/elisp code where the variable was set, and then changed it back to
what it used to be previously.

My emacs has some other problem and isn't working at all right now, else
I could give you more details.