* Help with emacs scripting
@ 2012-04-09  9:37 Daniel Sousa
From: Daniel Sousa @ 2012-04-09  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm new to emacs and I have not used it much, but I think that it could
really help me on the task I'm currently doing.

I need to change a web app to make it translatable. Now I have to change a
bunch of .xsl files. What I need to do is find the strings, then replace
them by something like <xsl:value-of select="/xml/lang/foo" /> and add to a
.php something like DEFINE("_LANG_FOO","bar");

I think it would be really easy to create an emacs script to automatically
do this, but I don't know how to do it. Can anyone help me?

Best regards,
Daniel Sousa