I see differences between what I should see and what I actually see for almost all the color themes. I have attached two PNGs to illustrate the difference between what I see in my emacs window with the midnight color-theme and the display of the same code at http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~maverick/GNUEmacsColorThemeTest/index-java.html Thanks, Todd Xavier Maillard wrote: > Hi, > > What color-theme are you trying to use ? Depending on what you > use, colors can be different. Few color-themes are in fact > covering all emacs modes. > > Xavier >