* keypad bindings in gnome not in xTerm ??
@ 2008-08-15  4:41 William Case
       [not found] ` <mailman.16792.1218798998.18990.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: William Case @ 2008-08-15  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs List

Hi;

I have some basic commands such 'kill-this-buffer' bound to keypad keys
e.g. <kp-subtract>.  As long as I am in a Gnome desktop it works fine.
If I switch to an xterm (C-A-Fx), the binding no longer works even
though C-h w says that 'kill-this-buffer' is still bound to
<kp-subtract>.  I have double checked that Num Lock is off.

How can I get my keypad bindings to work in xTerminals?  They are what I
am used to now.

--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3