* ssh question...
@ 2018-06-19 11:26 Jean-Christophe Helary
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2018-06-19 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm wondering if the following is possible:

Use emacs from my Mac, and use picolisp as the lisp executable to run with slime, but from my ssh'ed RaspberryPi...

Basically, can I call an executable from an ssh session to a different machine ?

Jean-Christophe Helary

[parent not found: <mailman.2242.1529412530.1292.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]